Thyroid Testing Mini-Course
Do you have all the symptoms of a thyroid issue but you’ve been told everything is “normal”?
You’re not alone.
Misdiagnosed thyroid issues often result in women going through YEARS of suffering.
They think that what they’re experiencing is either normal or just their burden to silently bear.
The BIGGEST problem is they’ve been told at some point by a well-meaning medical professional, “your thyroid result is fine, so that’s not the problem.”
But deep down these women know something is not right.
Because our bodies don’t lie.
And that’s where what they truly know and feel gets overridden by the belief that a medical test must always be right.
Maybe you’ve been told that yourself but in reality, you’re dealing with many of the obvious signs of an underactive thyroid, like:
- Brain fog
- Unexplained weight gain or inability to lose weight
- Low mood
- Sluggish digestion
- Dry skin
- Hair loss
- Brittle nails
- Changes to menstrual cycles/periods
- Difficulty falling pregnant
So here’s the thing…
Standard thyroid testing only looks at ONE of about TEN tests that (in my opinion) need to be done to determine whether or not your thyroid is functioning optimally.
Each one gives another clue about what is (or isn’t) working as expected, and unless you know them all then you’re potentially going to be misdiagnosed and missed.
So if enough is enough and you want to get to the bottom of whether your thyroid is causing your health issues, then I have good news.
After successfully helping hundreds of women uncover the truth about their thyroid health, I’ve created an easy, step-by-step guide that anyone can follow.
This Thyroid Testing mini-course is designed to arm you with the knowledge to get to the bottom of whether you have an underactive thyroid and start nourishing your body the right way.
Inside you’ll discover:
Thyroid Testing Mini-CourseSelf Guided, All Online
- Lifetime Access to the Program Content and Future Updates
- The key markers/tests I use to determine if someone’s thyroid is functioning properly
- The additional tests (that doctors will never mention) that give clues about why your thyroid might be out of balance
- Important steps you must take before getting your thyroid tested to ensure your results are accurate
- What OPTIMAL thyroid results look like, and how this is far different from the “normal” reference ranges commonly used by GPs
- 7x unique, NKD-approved thyroid-healing recipes to get you started on the right track