Welcome to The Holistic Health Podcast!
Our goal is to help you explore and understand the wonderful world of holistic health! We’ll be sharing our most amusing stories and expert insights along the way to help build your resource kit for a healthy, happy, connected and empowered life with a healthy dash of “lols”.
I’ve created this free resource with my beautiful friend and colleague Amie Skilton.
We share our expert opinion on many topics such as:
- Thyroid Health (e.g. hypothyroidism, thyroid nodules, hyperthyroidism, Hashimoto’s disease, and Graves disease)
- Gut Health (e.g. IBS, bloating, constipation, SIBO, parasites, candida)
- Preconception, Fertility, Pregnancy and Post Natal Care
- Female Hormones (e.g. PMS, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, Endometriosis, Adenomyosis, PCOS, and perimenopause)
- Mental Health & Mindset
- Nutritional Medicine, Food as Medicine & Regenerative Farming
- Autoimmunity and managing autoimmune conditions
- Building Biology & Mould Illness
- Plus our general take on the world and everything in it!
We are always taking podcast questions and topic suggestions so please send them to us at [email protected].
We would also LOVE it if you left us a 5 ⭐ review on iTunes and share how our work has brought value to your life. Your review helps us help more people…just like you!
KEEP IN TOUCH
Subscribe to the podcast for FREE on your favourite app!
Topics include: – Symptoms of excess estrogen and how/when to test it – How does estrogen become high in our body – Dietary strategies to support balancing estrogen levels – Lifestyle and environmental strategies to reduce excess estrogen – Supplements that can help lower excess estrogen and restore balance to
A speed dating style podcast chat to warm you all up to your new duo that in future will be delivering you much more health centred episodes. We couldn’t help but first share a bit of our quirky selves with you all. Enjoy! Find Nat Below: Website – https://nataliekdouglas.com/ Thyroid