It's about more than your Thyroid
Because the body is so complex (and many different systems affect Thyroid health), I’ve also treated hundreds of cases of:
– Gut Issues, including Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS), SIBO, parasites and candida
– “Adrenal fatigue”, which is medically known as ‘HPA axis dysregulation’
– Female Hormonal Imbalances, including PCOS, Hypothalamic Amenorrhea, infertility and Endometriosis
– Sustainable and Healthy Fat Loss, including “reverse dieting” and healing people’s metabolism after years of yo-yo dieting or under-eating
My passion for these areas comes from genuine first-hand struggles in several of these areas and the absolute joy of finding greater health and happiness on the other side.
The body is complex but it’s also amazing at healing when it’s given the right tools. I ask only for the opportunity to take you by the hand and guide you back to health.
You DESERVE to feel your best and I am here to help!
Professional Qualifications & History
- Bachelor of Nutrition & Dietetics (Honours) | 2010-2013 | University of Wollongong
- Bachelor of Health Science (Naturopathy) | 2017-ongoing | Australian College of Natural Therapies
- “Health By Whole Foods” | 2013-2018 | Managing Director and Principal Clinician
- Yoga Teacher | 2018 | 200hr Hot Yoga Australia Teacher Training
- Expert Content Contributor | 2016-ongoing | FX Medicine Podcast and Journal
- Practitioner Educator | 2016-ongoing | FIT Bioceuticals
- IQS Support Expert | 2015-ongoing | I Quit Sugar by Sarah Wilson
- Program Support Partner | 2015-2016| I Quit Sugar by Sarah Wilson
- Certificate III in Fitness | 2012 | Australian Fitness Network