- The difference between a conventional dentist and a holistic dentist
- Visiting the dentist- when and why
- Dentists role in sleep quality
- Mouth breathing and the influence on sleep quality and overall health
- Strategies to address mouth breathing and improve sleep quality
- Oral health & hormonal health link
- Mercury fillings & getting them removed
- Flossing, oil pulling, tongue scraping and charcoal teeth whitening- whats fact and whats fiction
- Apple Cider Vinegar and your teeth
- Foods for optimal oral health
- Choosing the right toothbrush and toothpaste
- Lewis’s morning routine and favourite daily health habits
Our guest: Dr Lewis Ehrlich
Lewis is a holistic dentist at Sydney Holistic Dental Centre. With a background in professional soccer and his passion for holistic health, Lewis focuses on the link between oral health and general overall health. His mission is to educate people to take control of their own health and prevent oral health disease and in-turn overall health diseases.
Before studying dentistry, he completed a Bachelor of Science at North eastern University in Boston, after receiving a soccer scholarship where he played for 2 years. He then moved to Iceland where he played professional soccer.
Lewis is passionate about the many links between oral and general health. He is a qualified fitness instructor and has graduated from the Institute of Integrative Nutrition in New York, with a qualification in Holistic Health Coaching. He is also a member of the Australasian College of Nutritional & Environmental Medicine (ACNEM), the American Academy of Craniofacial Pain, and the American Academy of Cosmetic Orthodontics.
Where to find Lewis: